From Northbound CA-14: Exit 42 for Avenue K, turn left at W Ave K, drive under the overpass, we are on the right hand side before 17th Street West.
From Southbound CA-14: Exit 42 for Avenue K, turn right at W Ave K, we are on the right hand side before 17th Street West.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Lancaster offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Big 8 Softball Complex
- Danny McKeever's Fast Lane Racing School
- Devil's Punchbowl
- DryTown Water Park
- Golf Lancaster
- Joe Davies Heritage Airpark at Palmdale Plant 42
- Lancaster CA now offering unbeatable Film Crew Discounts!
- Lancaster JetHawks
- Lancaster National Soccer Center
- Poppy Reserve
- Prime Desert Woodland Reserve
- Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park
- Superkarts! USA
- West Coast Baptist College
- Willow Springs International Raceway
Upcoming Area Events:
- Cal South State Cup, Lancaster, California, January 19, 2019 to March 30, 2019
- Antelope Valley California Poppy Reserve Volunteer Training, Lancaster, California, February 2-9, 2019
- West Coast Baptist Fine Arts Competition, Lancaster, California, March 7-8, 2019
- Almond Blossom Festival & Parade, Lancaster, California, March 8-10, 2019
- Dancing Feet Youth Ballroom Competition, Lancaster, California, March 23, 2019
- Higher Call Youth Conference, Lancaster, California, April 3-5, 2019
- Sierra Pelona Valley Wine Festival, Lancaster, California, April 6, 2019