Please be advised that Los Angeles County is requiring that all individuals in the County, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this County-enforced code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
From Northbound CA-14: Exit 42 for Avenue K, turn left at W Ave K, drive under the overpass, we are on the right-hand side before 17th Street West.
From Southbound CA-14: Exit 42 for Avenue K, turn right at W Ave K, we are on the right-hand side before 17th Street West.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Lancaster offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Antelope Valley College
- Big 8 Softball Complex
- Danny McKeever's Fast Lane Racing School
- Devil's Punchbowl
- DryTown Water Park
- Lancaster CA Golf Courses
- Joe Davies Heritage Airpark at Palmdale Plant 42
- Lancaster CA now offering unbeatable Film Crew Discounts!
- Lancaster JetHawks
- Lancaster National Soccer Center
- Poppy Reserve
- Prime Desert Woodland Reserve
- University of Antelope Valley
- Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park
- Superkarts! USA
- West Coast Baptist College
- Willow Springs International Raceway
Upcoming Area Events:
- 4th of July Pro Bull Riding and Fireworks Extravaganza, Lancaster, California, July 4, 2020
- Big 8 Softball - USA Preps Summer Showcase, Lancaster, California, July 25-26, 2020
- Tehachapi Mountain Festival, Lancaster, California, August 14-16, 2020
- Los Angeles Cup, Lancaster, California, August 14-16, 2020
- Antelope Valley Fair & Alfalfa Festival, Lancaster, California, August 21-30, 2020
- Trace Adkins, Lancaster, California, August 21, 2020
- Antelope Valley Natural Championships, Lancaster, California, August 29, 2020
- California Cup, Lancaster, California, September 5-7, 2020