From Northbound CA-14: Exit 42 for Avenue K, turn left at W Ave K, drive under the overpass, we are on the right hand side before 17th Street West.
From Southbound CA-14: Exit 42 for Avenue K, turn right at W Ave K, we are on the right hand side before 17th Street West.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Lancaster offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Antelope Valley College
- Big 8 Softball Complex
- Danny McKeever's Fast Lane Racing School
- Devil's Punchbowl
- DryTown Water Park
- Golf Lancaster
- Joe Davies Heritage Airpark at Palmdale Plant 42
- Lancaster CA now offering unbeatable Film Crew Discounts!
- Lancaster JetHawks
- Lancaster National Soccer Center
- Poppy Reserve
- Prime Desert Woodland Reserve
- University of Antelope Valley
- Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park
- Superkarts! USA
- West Coast Baptist College
- Willow Springs International Raceway
Upcoming Area Events:
- BooLVD Halloween & Harvest Festival, Lancaster, California, October 26, 2019
- Field of Drafts Beer Festival, Lancaster, California, November 2, 2019
- Big 8 Softball - USA Preps Nationals, Lancaster, California, November 8, 2019
- Lancaster Gun Show, Lancaster, California, November 9-10, 2019
- Antelope Valley Wine Growers Harvest Festival, Lancaster, California, November 10, 2019
- West Coast Up Close, Lancaster, California, November 13-15, 2019
- Big 8 Softball - USA Preps Toys 4 Tots Softball Tournament, Lancaster, California, December 14-15, 2019