From Northbound CA-14: Exit 42 for Avenue K, turn left at W Ave K, drive under the overpass, we are on the right hand side before 17th Street West.
From Southbound CA-14: Exit 42 for Avenue K, turn right at W Ave K, we are on the right hand side before 17th Street West.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Lancaster offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Big 8 Softball Complex
- Danny McKeever's Fast Lane Racing School
- Devil's Punchbowl
- DryTown Water Park
- Golf Lancaster
- Joe Davies Heritage Airpark at Palmdale Plant 42
- Lancaster CA now offering unbeatable Film Crew Discounts!
- Lancaster JetHawks
- Lancaster National Soccer Center
- Poppy Reserve
- Prime Desert Woodland Reserve
- Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park
- Superkarts! USA
- West Coast Baptist College
- Willow Springs International Raceway
Upcoming Area Events:
- Antelope Valley Jazz Ensemble, Lancaster, California, March 3, 2018
- Los Angeles County Air Show, Lancaster, California, March 24-25, 2018
- WCBC Youth Conference, Lancaster, California, April 11-13, 2018
- California Poppy Festival, Lancaster, California, April 21-22, 2018
- Lancaster Jethawks All-Star Game, Lancaster, California, June 19, 2018