Complimentary Grab & Go Breakfast
Join us daily for our complimentary Grab & Go breakfast. Breakfast is served weekdays from 6:00 am to 9:00 am, with weekends and holidays served 7:00 am to 10:00 am. At check in, you'll receive a breakfast coupon for each guest. Please be sure to bring the coupon with you to breakfast.
Local Take-Out, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining Options
Our team is here to help! In addition to keeping this list updated, you can ask our Front Desk team for a printable list of local restaurants that are currently offering take-out and delivery options.
- Don Cuco Mexican Restaurant 661.945.1048 1106 W Ave K
- Gino's Italian Restaurant 661.945.2791 44343 Challenger Way
- Crazy Otto's Diner 661.948.6502 43528 20th St W
- Olives Mediterranean Café 661.945.4500 518 W Lancaster Blvd
- La Papillon 661.522.3600 858 W Lancaster Blvd
- Lucky Luke Brewpub - 661.522.3775 - 735 W Lancaster Blvd
- Don Sal Cocina & Cantina - 661.941.2301 - 706 W Lancaster Blvd #109
- Modern Tea Room - 661.941.4616 - 705 W Lancaster Blvd
- Coach's Sports Bar & Grill - 661.942.8919 - 43451 Gadsden Ave
- Broken Bit Steakhouse - 661.943.8228 - 41955 50th St W
- Schooners Patio Grille - 661.943.0800 - 2797 W Ave L
- The Raven's Nest - 661.579.6982 - 42458 60th St W
- Third Place Barroom & Kitchen - 661.522.3400 - 43953 15th St West
Take-Out & Delivery
- Marie Callender's Restaurant & Bakery 661.945.6958 1649 W Ave K
- Pizza Hut 661.949.8383 44836 10th St W
- Spicy Thai Restaurant 661.723.0906 43757 15th St W
- Katz N Jammers 661.945.6646 44801 Beech Ave
- Barone's Pizza 661.948.0771 1229 W Avenue I
- Black Angus Steakhouse 661.942.5225 44690 Valley Central Way
- Tortilla Grill - 661.943.2042 - 42815 30th St W
- Cuban Express - 661.723.0005 - 628 W Lancaster Blvd
- Sassy Bird - 661.483.4206 - 706 W Lancaster Blvd #101
- Red Salmon Japanese Restaurant - 661.945.6565 - 2010 W Ave J8 #113
- Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Grubhub offer delivery from many local food establishments
In compliance with federal and state regulations, along with recommendations outlined by the CDC, we have temporarily suspended both our evening reception and our breakfast buffet. Grab N Go breakfast items will be made available for registered guests during this time. This is not a decision that we make lightly; we are committed to our guests and to the communities that we serve and we feel that this is the most socially responsible decision.
We appreciate your patience and your patronage.